Chapter 14

NO ONES POV

Y/n shuffled the deck and passed 7 cards to Springtrap.

"So, you know how to play right?"

"Of course I do idiot, why else would I ask to play if I didn't?"

"Ok ok just wondering. I'll go first."
Y/n laid a plus 4 down and smirked.

"You suck you know?" Springtrap hissed as he drew 4 cards "good thing I have this!" He slammed down a color changer.

"That only changes the color. That doesn't bother me."

"Fine, I change the color to red. Beat. That."

"Ok." Y/n laid a red pick up 2 card on the small deck.

"YOU CHEATER YOU DIDNT SHUFFLE THE DECK!"

"Man, not even 2 minutes into the game and your already mad and no, I DID shuffle the deck. You're just not good at the game."

Springtrap narrowed his eyes at y/n trying to find a bluff or something along those lines but his searches were in vain.

"You know, it's funny how you're so chill throughout this game," He chuckled, picking up 2 cards calmly "Deliah would be scared out of her wits."

"When did Nick say they'll be back?"

"He didn't. You get hours and hours of me~."

"No, remember the deal if I win, you give me 35$ and leave me alone. You win, I give you something under/or 35$. Either way, you leave me alone."

"You're no fun." He pouted as he drew a card.

"And you're a killer in a costume."

"Am not."

"Yes you are."

"AM. NOT."

"YES. YOU. ARE."

"AM NOT!!" He yelled slamming (quite harshly) a reverse card on the stack.

"DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME YOU JERK!" Y/n, now standing, pointed a finger in his face.

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" He (once again) harshly put a red 5 down.

"YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A CHILD SPRINGTRAP!" Y/n put a yellow 5 on top of that.

"What's going on?" Nick asked as he walked into the house.

"Y/n's a jerk."

"Springtrap's a sore loser. UNO!" Y/n slapped down her card leaving only one card left in her hand.

"What?!?! HOW?!" Springtrap growled with gritted teeth.

"Guys," Nick said approaching them carefully "it's just a game, and you just need to relax."

"She cheated!!" Springtrap shouted as he put down a card. Y/n following soon after,getting rid of her last card.

"Alright Spring, pay up." Y/n said triumphantly as Springtrap rolled his eyes and reached under the table, grabbing 35$.

"Did you hide money under the table?"
Y/n asked looked under the table to see if there were any more clips of money.

"Only this time." Springtrap said handing her the money.

By this time, Nick has gone to his room to change. What an exciting day!

Heyo! CHARLISTOR here! I'm gonna be updating more frequently (I hope lol) because I've been in TikTok land lol

Love all of you for your support!

- CHARLISTOR