Chapter 27

NO ONES POV

"OWWWWW" y/n shouted and kicked Springtrap in the gut "YOU CAN BE MORE CAREFUL! MONEY CANT FIX THIS BEAUTY!" Y/n gestured herself as Springtrap scoffed.

"The more you squirm, the more it'll hurt you idiot." He plucked out another piece of glass and set it beside him.

"Ya know, this would be happening if you didn't rage out on me. Besides, you had no proof that I did it."

Y/n turned her head away from him and pondered. It really is my fault isn't it. Gosh I'm so STUPID. I ALMOST DIED.

"I guess you're right." Y/n mumbled.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you~" Springtrap teased.

"I said I guess you're right."

"Say it a little louder, I can't hear you."

"I GUESS YOU'RE RIGHT!"

"HAHAHAA OOHHH THIS IS GREAT!" Springtrap cackled while y/n laid there with confusion. "Sorry, I find it funny that you of all people admitted that I was right. I thought you hated me, but your saying otherwise~"

Y/n squinted her eyes at him and pointed to her back "You still got work to do buddy. Get to it."

"Ugh fine."

Springtrap and y/n sat in silence as he pulled the glass out one by one. Finally he stood up and sighed a breath os relief. "Allll done."

"Great!" Y/n hopped up only to feel a sharp pain on the side of her rib. "HOLY DANCING RATS! I THOUGHT YOU GOT ALL OF THEM!"

"Oh. I didn't see that one. Oops."

Y/n sat down on the couch trying to find the shard. "Lay down on your back."

"No. I'll get it, just give me a minute to find it." Y/n lifted up her shirt and held it in her mouth, showing her ribs as she felt around for the glass.

Springtrap tapped his foot impatiently as she still couldn't find it.

"Ugh whatever." Springtrap grabbed y/n's shoulders and pushed them onto the couch. Y/n let out a quick scream before flailing around like a fish. Springtrap rolled his eyes and brought his knee up on her legs to prevent them from moving. "Stop squirming. You're making this harder than it has to be."

"I'LL FIND THE PIECE OF GLASS GET OFF OF ME."

Springtrap ignored her and lifted up her shirt again and found the piece almost instantly. He carefully pulled it out seeing that it was a big one. He held it up infront of her face. She starred at it shocked by how big it was.

"You're welcome. Now c'mon, we're not done yet we gotta bandage you up."

CHARLISTOR HERE!! Thank you all sososososososo much for the love and support you have for this book! 72k reads?! Wow I never thought I'd get there!

Love you all tremendously
If you ever need to talk about anything, I'm always here<3

- CHARLISTOR