Chapter 5

YOUR POV

"If you'll excuse me I'm going to take a nap in my room."

I said wiggling out of springtrap's death grip.

"Aww man y/n why don't you stay with us so we make cookies! It will be fun~"

"Hehe NO. I am very tired after our little *cough* meeting but maybe some other time." I ran upstairs as fast as possible into the guest room and slammed the door.

'I got to find a way to get rid of him!'

Knock knock knock

'Oh sh-'

"Hey y/n it's Deliah can I come in?"

"Oh, yeah come on in!"

The door slowly opened and revealed a smiling Deliah standing in the doorway.

"Do you wanna hang out with me and my friend Harry?" She asked walking over to my bed where I was seated.

"Yeah sure let me grab my pho-"

It wasn't there.

"Ummm Deliah do you know where my phone is?"

"Oh yeah springtrap has it. He said that you dropped it when you were running and that he was going to give it back to you but you took off."

'Sneaky little rodent isn't he.'

"Ummm ok then. I'm gonna go get my phone from him and then I'll be over. His house is the one across the street right?"

"Yeah."

"Ok meet ya there."

"Bye y/n!"

"Bye Deliah."

Ok, first things first. Get your phone from him, and BOOK IT TO HARRYS HOUSE, yeah that's what I'll do.'

I walked out of my room and looked around. No one in sight. I sneaked down stairs to see springtrap's back facing me. It looked like he was cooking something. I looked over at the table by him.

Bingo. There it is. My precious IPhone 10 (sorry if you are an android user)

I tip toed over to the table and reached out to grab my phone.

What the-?? It's stuck!

I tried to pull it up but it wouldn't come off the dang table.

I looked over my shoulder and springtrap was still facing away from me humming a tune while cooking.

I looked back at the phone and pulled one more time. It came up! But there was a slight problem. I tumbled back when it came up which cause me to hit the wall. Very loudly.

"Ah y/n I knew you would show up sometime or another. Came to cook with me?"

Hey y'all wassup! CHARLISTOR here! I hope you all are staying safe. Please let me know if you want longer chapters or shorter chapters.

Peace out,
- CHARLISTOR