Chapter 25

Tada!! That's the picture! I posted it on Instagram too

NO ONES POV

James looked at his phone and widened his eyes. "Uhh y/n?"

"...yeah?"

"Soo uh haha my mom just texted me and said I have to head home."

Y/n turned around and tilted her head. "Why? What happened?"

"My older brother's in the hospital. Someone mugged him last night and he's pretty injured."

Y/n looked at the floor and set her phone down. What do I do in this situation?? This is awkward... I don't know his brother so I don't know what to say. "Well I'm sorry that happened to him."

In the short time they had talked, James had packed up what things he brought with him. "I'll text you and keep you updated."

Springtrap's heavy footsteps could be heard rushing down the stairs. "What's going on? I heard something about James leaving?"

"Yeah, he'll be gone for awhile..." y/n looked back at James and gave him a quick hug. Out of the corner of James' eye he could see Springtrap's fists tighten.

"I'll talk to you later y/n. Goodbye."

"Goodbye James. Stay safe."

"Good rid-er bye James!" Springtrap did a little wave and smiled

James closed the door behind him as he left. Y/n felt weird about this while situation. Something felt off. Like the piece of the puzzle was missing, but she knew it was right in front of her.

"Such a shame. It really is." Springtrap stretched out on the couch and relaxed. This was perfect for him.

Y/n walked into the kitchen and sat down. Why does the answer seen so obvious? Everything seemed fine after the fight yesterday and Springtrap said he needed to go out side and take a walk to calm down and- wait... oh no.

Y/n realized the answer. The puzzle piece that once felt like it was missing, was practically handed to her.

Springtrap...

Thinking about it more, she realized that it was very very probable that her assumption was correct. Springtrap had always hated James and what other way to get rid of him than to get at someone he loved dearly.

"SPRINGTRAP!!" Y/n roared and slammed her fists on the table. She opened the cupboard and grabbed the frying pan. One and only one thing was going through her mind.

Revenge.

Sorry to leave a cliffhanger (again lol) I actually had a dream about the idea for this chapter last night. Oh! And would you guys like me to change y/n to a gender neutral character, or have her stay the same? Take a vote in the comments and which ever one has more, wins and for the rest of the book that's how it'll be!

Gender neutral  (comment here)

Same  (comment here)

Love y'all,

- CHARLISTOR