Chapter 24

NO ONES POV

Y/n slumped down in her chair and sighed. James laid on the floor in pain as the ice pack he was finally given started to melt.

Springtrap sat in a chair and read a near by magazine that was laying around. He looked up and glanced at y/n "What's wrong with you?"

Y/n looked up with a deranged look "What's wrong with me? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??!!" Y/n stood up and clenched her fists. "I THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS GOING WELL, BUT YOU HAD TO START A FIGHT!"

"Now slow down there y/n," Springtrap lowered the magazine and crossed his legs (look at him being lady like :3) " If you should know what happened, I was provoked by him. End of story."

Y/n was frustrated how he just ended the conversation right then and there. She was about to snap back with a smart remark, but she checked the time and saw that dinner was soon.

She sighed "Look, I know we're in a tight situation and it seems like everyone's at each other's throat, but can we get along long enough so I can make homemade pizza?"

"Of course! Since you're the main character and since the author is half awake and doesn't know what she's doing, she'll make everything ok between us!"

"... Wha-what?"

"I'm joking, no I'm not getting along with James as long as he's here. He's nothing but a pest." Springtrap hissed the last part and pointed a finger at y/n "I'll cause chaos if it means that he leaves." (Preach it spring 🙏🙏)

"Ya know I can hear you talking about me, right?"

"Oh put a sock in it James."

Heyo! Sorry it's been awhile, I've been having technical difficulties with wattpad. I forgot my password and I use a new email so if something happens where I accidentally delete/ offload the app, I won't be able to get back into this account:( I've got most of it under control so don't worry!

Thank you all for the love and support and HILARIOUS comments. Y'all don't know how much it means to me <3 I know I say this every time, but I'll try and update more often.

Love you all and if any of you want me snap, just let me know! I'm always here to talk about what ever!

❤️ - CHARLISTOR