Chapter 26

That's me tie dying for the 4 of July:) my sister took the photo and I must say I look fabulous
Anyway,

NO ONES POV

"SPRINGTRAAAAAP!!"

Springtrap popped his head in to kitchen door way soon regretting it. Y/n swung the frying pan and hit him square in the nose.

Thump

Springtrap fell backwards and groaned. Y/n didn't let him get up and hit him again on the side of his face turning it sideways. Then again, the other way. As they went for the last hit, Springtraps hand flew up and caught the pan.

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU." He snarled. He shoved y/n back and stumbled up. Y/m slammed against the wall with a loud crash. The vase that was once on a stool by the couch was now in several pieces.

In y/n's back.

Nick raced out of his bedroom. "Wha- WHAT IS GOING ON?" Springtrap looked over his shoulder at nick and glared. His eyes glowed with a menacing aura. Nick took a fearful step back. "Wh-what did you do?" Springtrap turned around and faced Nick. He looked down and scowled.

"Now where is that any of your business?"

Springtrap clutched the frying pan and swung. Nick fell to the ground and didn't move a muscle. Dead? No, just unconscious. Hopefully.

Y/n put their hand on the wall and tried getting up. The sharp pains from the glass refrained them from doing so.  Springtrap walked over to them and kicked their side.

"Now y/n," He knelt down and leaned in her ear "Why'd you do that?"

"Yo-you-" y/n coughed "You hurt him, didn't you?"

"What? What are you- oh. Ohhh.~" the realization hit Springtraps face and he chuckled. "When anything violent happens you just want to blame it on me , don't you?"

Y/n sat up but Springtrap grabbed their face. He leaned towards them, looking them dead in the eyes. "That wasn't me. I promise you."

Y/n was terrified. They falsely accused Springtrap of beating up James' brother and now he was gonna kill them. They got a few good hits in so it wasn't NOT worth it.

Springtrap picked y/n up and laid them on their stomach on the couch. He lifted up the back of their shirt and looked at the damage. Y/n tried to roll over, but Springtrap put his hand on a part that wasn't filled with glass. "Nuh uh y/n. Don't worry, I'm just trying to help."

He grabbed one of the big pieces of glass and yanked. Y/n yelled and hit his shoulder. Springtrap laughed and set the glass down on the ground.

"Calm down ha ha there's only like... 50 more."

SORRY IVE BEEN GONE! I've been debating, should I draw pictures for the book? Also if any of you guys draw fan art for the book, I'd LOVE to see it! You can send it to me through any of my social media's below!

CHARLISTOR OUT!

Snapchat: Hawaiiansharkk
Instagram: empty_skullz
Discord: empty_skvll#7978

And just for fun

Tiktok: empty_skullz