Chapter 29

(I'm sorry I saw that at Walmart and thought I needed to share it)

NO ONES POV

Springtrap bolted to the kitchen and grabbed to small pots, cooking oil, and flour. He snuck upstairs to y/n's half shut door. She laid facedown one her bed, probably sleeping, but that didn't matter.

He carefully poured the oil on the floor right outside the door and a little bit further towards the landing of the stairs. Springtrap closed her door a little more and balanced the floor on top. He quietly set the pots down and went back down stairs, making sure to avoid the oil.

He grabbed pillows from nicks room and lined them up the stairs as he went back up. Once finished, he stood at the other end of the short hallway with the two pots in hand and grinned.

Oh yeah. It's all coming together.

He stretched out his arms as wide as they would go and slammed them together. The loud bang echoed through the house, seeming to cause everything to shake. He looked at y/n's door and watched his plan follow through.

Y/n ran out the door, half awake, hairs a mess, has one sock on, and 3 fingers on her right hand that had fell asleep.

Her moving the door (of course) caused the flour to drop starting the domino effect. It looked like a scene from a cartoon. The flour emptied out on her head as she talked in shock. She took a step forward cause if her to slip on the oil.

"Wha-wait wh-AHHHHHHHGHH!!" Y/n hollered out as she slipped onto the pillows bringing her down the steps.

"IT WORKED IT WORKED!!! Ha HA!!" Springtrap was surprised that his plan had worked to be honest. I mean, he wasn't complaining now was he?

He bounced down the stairs in delight and looked at y/n, who now was laying in a strange position twitching her arm and fingers every now and then.

"Good morning!"

"It's 6:34 in the evening."

"Soooo?"

"So?SO?!?! IVE BEEN TRYING TO SLEEP!" Y/n stood up and pointed straight at him glaring knives.

"I'm boredddd. Oh! I know! How about we cook!"

Y/m twitches her eye in disbelief. Was this guy for real? "Fine, whatever. Only if afterwards I get to sleep."

"Deal."

HELLO SINNERS! Hope you all are having a fantastic day/night/afternoon/evening!

Comment some fav/random meals and I'll randomly pick one for the next chapter. I'll also tag you so you can make sure you don't miss it!

Love y'all! - CHARLISTOR