Chapter 20

Before I start I just wanna say,

11.8k VIEWS?! Ohh my gosh that I you all so much!! Sorry it's been awhile I accidentally deleted the app, and I didn't have enough storage to get it back so I had to delete a bunch of things lol

I've been going through a REALLY hard time. To the point where my parents want to put me in a psych ward because I'm not safe with myself. I'll be updating more frequently I hope, but I'll have to see. Anyway, thanks again for reading and hope you enjoy!

P. S. A second book will be coming out after this one ;)

NO ONES POV

"I'd like y'all to meet James!" Y/n stepped aside to reveal a tall, brown haired boy who looked to be about 17 (in the book, y/n is like 18). He had a hand in his jean pocket and the other waving at everyone.

"Hi," he spoke with his deep, handsome voice "I'm James as y/n said and it's a pleasure to meet you guys!"

Y/n led him over to the couch and he sat down. Springtrap walked over to him, resisting the urge to break him in half.

"Hello there young man!" Springtrap said with a forced smile on his features "I'm Springtrap, y/n friend."

He stuck out his hand to shake and James took it. Springtrap squeezed it tight to see his reaction.

Nothing.

James simply smiled and squeezed back as they shook hands. Springtrap was surprised at this but let go of his hand and sat down.

"Ok James," y/n said walking over to him and sitting down "I was talking to Uncle Nick, and he said you can spend a few nights in the guest room!"

"Wow thanks y/n!" James quickly hugged y/n, unaware of the eyes that stared at him with that signature death glare.

"Well, I'll head home and get my stuff. I'll be back in less than an hour!" James ran out of the door with excitement.

"I hope it'll be years before he comes back." Springtrap mumbled under his breath. Y/n heard him and punched his shoulder.

"YEOW!! What??"

"Don't be mean to my boy- *cough* FRIEND." Y/n quickly corrected herself and then walked upstairs.

Springtrap couldn't believe it. Are they dating??

Find out in the next chapter!!
Thank you again for the support you have given this book! Love you all! ❤️❤️

- CHARLISTOR

Also thank you GalaxyToastUwU
For the name!
CHARLISTOR out!!