Chapter 23

There's a picture I drew of my oc :)

NO ONES POV

Springtrap let out an unholy screech and punched James. James flew off the couch and hit the wall. He stood up and wiped the blood of his nose.

"Is that how to wanna play? Ok I getcha."

James jumped forward and tackled Springtrap. Springtrap flung him back off of him, only to be punched in the jaw by James's foot.

Y/n came running out of the kitchen at a god like speed that would make Sonic the Hedgehog shake in his shoes.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?! I THOUGHT I SAID NOT TO KILL EACH OTHER!!"

"WELL THATS TOO BAD Y/N!"

Springtrap put James in a choke hold and squeezed as hard as he could. James bit down on his arm. Springtrap howled and slammed him down on the ground.

"Sorry y/n... ughh." James groaned out holding his side.

"YOU THINK IM DONE WITH YOU YOU LITTLE-"

"HEY HEY NO NO CUT IT OUT!!"

Y/n stepped in front of Springtrap and put her arms in an 'x' in front of her.

"Go y/n... owewewwwhghhh." James mumbled out.

Springtrap looked down at y/n and crossed his arms. His half opened eyes seemed to glow with anger.

"Now- uhh now no more fighting Spring, got it?" Y/n kept a straight faces but she was incredibly scared at the moment. She knew that if he wanted to continue to beat him up, he would. Her strength was nothing compared to his.

"Hggmmmm..." Springtrap closed his eyes in annoyance and growled. Y/n took a small step back afraid of what could happen.

"Fine, I won't KILL him."

Y/n sighed in relief, but her moment of joy was quickly turned to fear. Springtrap got down to her height and stared into her soul.

"But remember that I'm not that good at making promises." He said it in an almost whisper. Y/n clenched her teeth. She still kept a straight face but it was getting harder to hold.

"Sorry to ruin what looks like a romantic moment, but can someone get me an ice pack? I'm in a lot of pain."

HEYO CHARLISTOR HERE!! Thanks for the support that you guys offer it means so much to me! The other day I saw a TikTok and they mentioned this book in it!! I can't remember who it was, but if you see this, thank you!!

THIS IS IMPORTANT! IT HAS TO DO WITH THE STORY ⬇️

So I want to know something. Do you guys want me to bring Nick and Deliah back into the story, or just have James and Springtrap? Please comment and let me know!

Love you all,
- CHARLISTOR ❤️❤️