Chapter 19 i think?...

If you recognize any of those pictures I love you

NO ONES POV

Springtrap plopped down on the couch and sighed. They left and he felt lonely already. Maybe now that he was alone he should think about his feelings toward y/n.

Do I like her? NO! Yes. AGH!! Springtrap gripped his ears in frustration. Would- would she like me back?

Hours passed. He felt as if with every second that she wasn't here, he was slipping away from the real world. By now he was panicking, scenarios popped up in his head. What if she died? What if she moved out?

The door opened and he shoot up from his curled up position. They were finally home! He walked over and greeted Deliah and Nick. Y/n was no where in sight.

"Hey uh Nick, where's y/n?"

"Oh! She met this guy at the park and so they're hanging out."

Springtrap's eye twitched.

"YOU JUST LEFT HER THERE?!! WITH A STRANGER?! SHE COULD GET KILLED!!"

Nick looked up at him with a bored expression. "She's fine, ok? And what do you care?"

Deliah ran passed them yelling about how Springtrap has a crush.

All of a sudden the door opens and in walks y/n and a guy.

"I'd like y'all to meet..."

MwAhAhAhA! I need to give him a name. Comment a name for him and my favorite on will be used! Thanks for the love and support on this book!

- CHARLISTOR ❤️❤️