Chapter 30 FINISH✨

PLEASE READ TIL THE END

NO ONES POV

Y/n dragged herself into the kitchen with Springtrap bouncing closely behind. She didn't really want to do this but ya know. It'll get him off her back. To be honest, Springtrap has kinda grown on y/n. It makes her sick to day that, but it's true.

"Soooo what do you wanna make?" Springtrap asked leaning on the table as y/n opened a cook book.

"I dunno. How bout cookies?"

"Ugh so basic."

"Shut up you Bugs Bunny wannabe." Y/n walked over to true cabinet and grabbed the ingredients needed.

Springtrap sat down at the table and watched her work. It was fascinating how she knew what to do and how she flowed so smooth- oh never mind she just spilled flower everywhere.
Springtrap cackled and kicked his feet.

"IS IT THAT HARD?! HA! YOU-" He was quickly cut off by a fist of flower to the face. Y/n laughed at him as he coughed and frantically wiped his face, but to no avail. That flower wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

"I think it's in my lungs. I'm dying y/n, and it's your fault." Springtrap laid on the floor dramatically and closed his eyes. Y/n rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips.

"Drama queen. Get up."

No response.

"I'm talking to you." Y/n tapped her foot impatiently.

No response.

"I'll give you 5 seconds." Y/n was panicking a little on the inside. What if she had accidentally killed him.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5."

Y/n looked at him closely. His chest wasn't moving like it was supposed to and he laid motionless with a blank expression.

No response.

"Springtrap? Wake up dude. WAKE UP." Y/n got on her knees and shook him as hard as she could. He flopped around, but not a muscle moved. Y/n stopped and rested her ear to his chest to listen for any sign of life.

Ba-thump

Ba-thump

Ba-thump

An arm rested on y/n's back preventing her from moving.

"This is nice."

"SPRINGTRAP HOW COULD YOU?!" Y/n tried to hit him but she couldn't lift her arm.
"I WAS WORRIED SICK- uh I mean that wasn't funny."

"Worried? Awww I didn't know you felt the same."

"The same?"

"Yeah. That's what I said."

Y/n wondered if he felt any sort of care for her.

"Why are you worried about me?"

Springtrap looked at y/n and smiled. "I've been wanting to tell you something but I've been waiting until the right time."

"Go on..." y/n's heart beat grew faster with each second.

"Well, I think you're pretty cool and you're really nice and stuff so I thought, ya know..."

"...that I think the same about you?"

"Kinda. I don't know why I'm blurting this all out now. Maybe it the author was patient, we could take it slower, but she has other things she wants to do apparently." (🌚)

"Well I think you're pretty cool too. I just don't know how to feel because you have literally broken my ankle out of pure rage of you trying to kill me."

Springtrap looked away in discomfort, somehow forgetting all the ways he planned to kill y/n before.

"I think, I think maybe we could work something out. A truce maybe." Y/n smiled and booped his nose. He smiled back and sat up, letting y/n go.

"I'm glad to hear that."

"Huh, yeah me too."

Y/n slowly hugged him, being cautious just in case. He of course hugged back immediately.

"C'mon, let's clean all this flower off your face."

<3

PLEASE KEEP READING. RLLY IMPORTANT STUFF DOWN HERE
ENEKFBWJDNDBCNSSN WHOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY THE END GUYYSSSS!!!! Not m tearing up writing that last part it's currently 12:04 am and I'm ugly crying. I didn't want the book to come to an end so soon, but I'll probably rewrite it one day.

Anyway, to the important stuff.
I will be posting this story on my new account which is

This is the profile so you don't get lost

Please please please go follow the new account so you can find more content like this

COVER ART: so when I repost it on my new account, I'm gonna change the cover art. I'm too lazy and brain dead to come up with rlly cool ideas for it. If any of you make a cover for it/fan art I'll pick out my fav one, follow you, and give you a shoutout on all my social media platforms.

Snap: Hawaiiansharkk

Instagram: empty_skullz

Wattpad (new): Rachel3773

TikTok: (new) ghost.chel

I love you all so extremely much. You all mean so much to meeee

Thank you for all the love and support you've givin me and this book. It's rlly keeping me going. Love you all. Peace out.

- CHARLISTOR