Chapter 15

NO ONES POV

"Y/nnnnnnnnnn PLEASE!!!!"
Springtrap begged as he chased y/n throughout the house.

"NO SPRINGTRAP!! That's final!"
Y/n yelled as she rounded a corner, nearly falling in the process.

Ever since Deliah told Springtrap that y/n sang in theater once, he didn't leave her alone. Heck, he even tried to follow her to the store.

"But-"

"NO!" Y/n hissed as she turned around and booped his nose.

"Pleeeeaaassseee! Just sing, just once!"

"Why do you care? I thought you wanted to kill me!?" She whispered aggressively.

Springtrap groaned and flopped down on the couch. Y/n sat on him shortly after causing him to squeak.

"Did-did you just squeak?"

"NO-NO I DID NO SUCH T-THING!!"

Y/n burst out laughing and rolled off of him, hitting the floor. Springtrap chuckled at her and soon joined, but when he rolled off onto her, the laughing stopped.

"Y/n?"

"Y/n?"

He quickly started to panic because she didn't respond. He got up only to see her wheezing from laughing so hard. By now, tears formed in her eyes and her face was red.

Springtrap sighed in relief that she wasn't dead. "What's wrong?" Y/n asked sitting up.

"Oh! Nothing."

She raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you were dead." He whispered.

"Sorry, couldn't hear you."

"I thought you were dead." He said a little louder, avoiding eye contact with the confused girl.

"Well, I'm not sooo, you don't need to worry. I'm gonna go take a shower." Y/n got up and walked upstairs. Springtrap's eyes followed her until she was out of sight.

'WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!' He thought grabbing his ears.

"Hey Spring!" Deliah said, bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Oh, hey Dels."

"I have a question..."

MWAHAHAHA! I'm so evil >:)
Thanks for the love and support! Chapter 16 will be out soon!

Lots of love,
- CHARLISTOR