Chapter 8

P. S. The video above is amazing!
He is one of my fav YouTubers

YOUR POV

I ran as fast as I could.  I was tempted to go outside and run back to the house, but then I'll have to end up facing everyone and I didn't want to get into that, so instead I stuck to the rules and ran quietly through the hour to find a good place to his so he wouldn't find me.

I entered a bedroom. Not sure who's it was, but no one was in it so I acted quickly. I ran over to the closet and stepped inside and closed the door.

'Ok he's a robot, he won't find me here. He's not that smart. Right?'

Just then something fell on my shoulder which made me shriek.

'Dang it y/n!!'

Heavy metallic footsteps could be heard entering the room

'I'm screwed'

But surprisingly they left as soon as they came.

'Should I go out and check?? Yes. No. Aghh I don't know!!! No, I'm gonna go out, yeah then if I don't see him, I'll come back to the closet. Ok here comes nothing.'

I stepped out of the closet cautiously to avoid making any noise. I made my way to the bedroom door. I looked out both ways and saw...

Nothing. Bingo.

Sighing, I walked back to the closet and shut myself back in. Something was hitting my neck. Not clothes, not anything that would be in a closet. It was, alive?

Oh crap.

"Hehe you should check before you enter dark closets with strangers y/n."

I'm screwed. Big time.

Hey y'all! I'm still alive woohoo!
I have been getting positive feed back from my followers about this book which made me so happy!!! Thank you all for your support and love!

Oh and have y'all heard 'Into the Pit' by Dheusta ft Dawko?? It's so good!! Love y'all!

- CHARLISTOR