Chapter 28

NO ONES POV

Y/n sat up on the couch and waited for Springtrap to get back with the bandages. Groaning brought y/n's attention to Nick who was waking up.

"What ugh what is-"

THWACK!

Nick fell back over as Springtrap set a frying pan off to to the side. "That's enough from him."

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT MAN?!" Y/n gestured with her arms at him and then at the motionless body of Nick. "YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM AT THIS RATE!!"

Springtrap opened his mouth to speak but was quickly interrupted by y/n "Don't answer that. Did you get the band-aids?"

"Yeah." Springtrap walked over to her and knelt. "Lift up your arm." Y/n did and he started wrapping it up. He started at her wrist and worked his way up to her shoulder. Before her could fully reach her shoulder she started laughing. Y/n's hand quickly slapped over mouth as she looked at him in panic.

"What the- oh OHHHHH HAHA!" Springtrap caught on quickly as he started tickling her. She tried so hard not to laugh but she couldn't resist. Y/n cackled and tossed her head back.

"HAHASTOPSTOPPLEASEOWWAJBESJAJBHAHAHA!!" Her laughing was mixed wincing in pain due to the cuts from the glass. Tears formed in her eyes and she was practically yelling.

Springtrap started laughing as he continued to torture y/n. After a good 5 minutes, Springtrap stopped as y/n gasped for air. "You- you're evil." She panted wiping her tears.

"I know."

Y/n grabbed the bandages and wrapped herself up. Springtrap just sat back and watched. Once y/n was finished, she got up and started to walk to her room.

"Where are you going?"

"Away from you." Y/n closed the door behind her and hopped on her bed, getting ready for a nap. Springtrap sat on the couch in annoyance.

I got to think of a plan... AHHA! I got it....

HEY YALL! Hope you are doing ok
I don't have much to say, so I'll wrap this up. But before I go...

So I'm getting back into Hazbin Hotel and I'm thinking to myself, should I write an Alastor x reader? Like I know I have one up rn, but like, write a better one. I want to but I don't know if anyone will read it.

Anyway love y'all

- CHARLISTOR