⚠️VERY IMPORTANT⚠️

So as many of you know the blue whale challenge is back. What is it you may ask?

On different social media platforms, there are these people who will DM you or comment on your videos asking if you want to play a game.

Do. Not. Interact. Block and report them. The game they want to play is a game that takes place over 50 days. The tasks start out simple, but as it goes on it gets worse and worse, until the last task is to kill yourself.

They are IP grabbers and interacting with them can give them access to your address, phone number, full name, and other private information. They use this against you, threatening to leak it. Please please please don't play it. Rather, play the pink whale challenge. The pink whale challenge is a game that takes place for 50 days, but it's about treating yourself better and good stuff like that.

Back to the blue whale...

One way you can identify them is their profile pic and name. On TikTok, it's a girl in a blue bikini smiling and their name is user(random numbers) if they follow you (like they did with me) just block and report. Don't follow back.

On other platforms (discord, wattpad, and others) their picture looks like goofy on crack. Their name is Johnathan Galindo.

Please stay safe!! Love you all❤️❤️❤️

-CHARLISTOR
@emmacurry161
@Bluepony22