Chapter 10

NO ONES POV

Y/ n woke up at about 5:00 a.m. because of a loud crash downstairs.

'What the actual heck was that??'

So as any normal person would do, she went down to investigate what made that noise.

"Hello? Anyone up?" She whispered as she was all of the way downstairs.

CRASH!
This time it was from the kitchen. She slowly crept to the kitchen praying that it was Nick or Deliah and not that rodent that stalks you. Now next to the kitchen's doorframe, y/n peaked around to see what was there.

In a pile of pots, pans, now broken eggs, flour, and some other ingredient, there laid a robot bunny in the center of the pile.

"Oh y/n came to save me~ how cute!~"

"Shut it rodent, I came down here to see what was making noise and now that I know what was, I will be going back to sleep."

"Now wait a minute y/n," he said standing up and dusting himself off "why don't you be a good girl and help me clean up, hm? You wouldn't want to wake everyone up with your screaming would you?"

"Oh so I don't have a choice do I? Well, I simply won't tolerate that so I will be leaving now."

Springtrap leapt from where he was standing going straight for y/n. He successfully grabbed her and put a hand over her mouth as she tried to wiggle out. He held her in a hug where he could rest his head on hers. And he did.

"Now now y/n, calm down. Your fine. Would you like to play a game? Yes? Ok then, here's what we are gonna do; it will be like a hmm how should I say this? A friendly game of tag, but except I'm it and if I get you, you die. Understand?"

Y/n nodded quickly.

"Good, when I let go, the game will begin."

Springtrap let go and y/n didn't waste anytime getting away from him. Since he didn't set up boundaries, she ran outside straight to the woods.

'Shootshootshoot this is it' y/n thought
Wait he can't climb trees can he?? Haha! I have outsmarted the killer bunny!'

Y/n could hear him behind her, not to far away. She found a tree and climbed up no problem. Once she was up, she looked down and saw him look around.

'This could be my one chance to get rid of him. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?? Buuuttt I could get him right here. He doesn't know I'm here and I could easily drop down and break that neck of his. Ok here we go'

Y/n dropped down from the tree heading straight for him. As she came close though, he looked up and saw her falling. He smiled and caught her, holding her like a baby.

"So you gave up huh? I would have expected more from you y/n~"