𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲?

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲-𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝟐

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Uncle [Name]?" Jack called out to the man while tugging the hem of his shirt. "What are those things?" He asked while pointing at the beehive.

"Hm?" [Name] hummed as he looked down the young boy. "What do you mean, kid?"

"There!" Jack had said as he pointed at the beehive again.

"Ah... those are bees," [Name] had said. "And that's also a beehive. But don't disturb it or they'll attack you. Their stings hurts really bad," [Name] explained more.

"Is that where they live?" Jack said as he looked up at the older man.

"Yeah, that's where they live," [Name] confirmed as Jack nodded to indicate that he understood what the older man had said to him.

"What's that thingy though?" The little boy asked as he pointed at the excess honey dropping at the beehive.

[Name] was confused at first until he realize what Jack had meant. "Oh, honey," [Name] answered.

"Yes, dear?" [Name] was surprised when Mary-beth chirped. Seeing the young woman send a soft smile towards him made the poor man almost forgot how to breath. Jesus Christ, she was too much.

"Uncle [Name]?" Jack called out, confused on seeing him be a bit bashful.