𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫

𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 & 𝐦𝐚𝐱 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You've only taken cock on your slutty cunt?" Laura said, a bit surprised as she looked at Max. After all the times she caught him and [Name] fucking, Max haven't taken dick on his mouth? Now, they can't have that, can they?

Calmly touching Max's chest, Laura didn't pay mind to her sweet boyfriend's quiet whimpers and tired moans from her hands touching his oversensitive skin. Laura slowly had her hands trail up Max's chest to his face, caressing Max's flushed cheek lovingly.

"Well, we better change that, don't we?" Laura whispered as Max was confused about what Laura meant until Laura called [Name]'s attention to them again. "Babe, won't you fuck our poor baby's mouth here?" The grin on Laura's lips was anything but innocent. "Give him some lessons on how to be a good cock sucker for you, won't you?" Laura had sweetly asked as Max eyes widen.

"W-wait, hon, come on—" Max words were cut off by Laura's hands putting over his mouth to shush him. Laura giggled as she innocently sent a smile at the flustered redhead.

"Don't worry, baby, [Name] would take good care of that mouth of yours!" Laura said, still smiling.