𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?

𝐧𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐡, 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Noah heard [Name] chuckle beside him as he continued to squirm in his seat. Noah let out a gasp when he felt his lover palmed his erection through the sweatpants he wore.

"[Name]!" Noah yelped as he turned his head in the direction of [Name] who had sent him an innocent smile. Not minding the embarrassed and pleading look Noah was sending him as [Name]'s hand still teasingly rubbing and squeezing Noah's erection.

"You enjoying yourself?" [Name] had asked as he slipped his hand onto his lover's sweatpants and underwear, holding Noah's cock in his hand as he teasingly pumped it, urging Noah to let out a loud, guttural moan as he did.

"H-hmm— hah... y-yes, sir!" Noah moaned as he leaned to the side. His hands that were tightly gripping the cushions went to his lover's shoulder, softly squeezing [Name]'s shoulder as the other man hummed.

"Great to hear, dear," Noah heard [Name] had said as the player's breathing hitched, the vibrations of the toy inside him intensified. Noah can feel his walls getting more and more sensitive as a loud moan like cry escaped his lips.

"[Name]!" Noah cried. [Name] only smiled at him.