𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐝

𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐧𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐚, 𝐛𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Naomasa decided to visit his little sister from her apartment and the two siblings were catching up. Makoto had been busy with university while Naomasa with his work, so the two siblings enjoyed themselves, watching a movie Makoto picked.

"So, how's work?" Makoto asked after she finished telling her brother how her day was. She saw Naomasa let out a sigh which made Makoto worry.

"It's been a rough week," Naomasa answered, sighing again as he remembered how hectic the precinct was. "Had a lot of cases popping up lately, but most of us managed..."

"Oh, cool," Makoto said as she took a sip of her coffee. "How's that... um... uhh," Makoto pursed her lips, trying to remember the man's name.

"Huh?" Naomasa looked at his sister in confusion as Makoto had trouble remembering until the name came back to her.

"How's detective [Last name] by the way?" Makoto asked, a smirk on her lips as she looked at her brother.

"Oh, [Name] is doing well," Naomasa answered. "We actually worked on a case together, he was brilliant."

Makoto didn't miss the soft smile on her brother's lips nor the fond tone in his voice as he talked about [Name].