𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐚, 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Shakes can't focus. He really can't. He tried everything, but his mind was wandering back to the party where he met the new Invincible United player, [Name], and him being... distracting...

Perhaps he was making up excuses why his shots weren't as perfect as they used to be, but it wasn't Shakes fault! It was [Name] and his oh so hot smi—

"Shakes man, are you feeling alright?" Dancing Rasta worriedly asked the young striker who furiously shakes his head with his face flushed, groaning about something being unfair. This worried the Supa Strikas captain.

"Huh? What— oh! Yeah! I'm fine!" Shakes stuttered out as Rasta looked at him, unconvinced but then sighed.

"Just try to keep focus, man," Rasta had said as he patted the young striker's shoulder.

"Yeah... I can do this," Shakes muttered to himself, getting ready against Invincible United. "I can totally do this."

'I can't do this!!!' Shakes thought as he looked in front of him, only to see the man that had been plaguing his thoughts.

That familiar smirk and amused [Eye color] eyes. Shakes was trying desperately hard to focus, but fucking hell did [Name]'s gaze on his form was distracting him.