𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Is your girlfriend alright?" A concerned passenger asked.

[Name] quietly hissed, feeling Miko clench down on his cock. It didn't take long for him to realize Miko, cute and innocent little Miko, just came all over himself.

[Name] looked at the glass door and sure enough, Miko's cum was sticking on the glass door. A sick idea went through his head.

[Name] moved his hips back a little to pull his cock out, and then hummed. "Are you okay, princess?"

Through the glass mirror, [Name] could see Miko shake his head, begging [Name] not to ask him, tears gathering around Miko's eyes. [Name] only grinned, thrusting back inside Miko. Miko's mouth gaped open, a silent cry leaving.

[Name] drunk in his boyfriend's appearance. Miko's fucked out expression was beautiful. Miko's dick was almost out of the skirt he wore and lube running down Miko's thighs to his thigh highs was sexy.

[Name] pinned Miko to the door, giving shallow thrusts as to not give away what he was doing— fucking Miko on a train.

"Princess?" [Name] cooed. "A kind person is asking if you're alright."

Miko looked over [Name]'s shoulder, blinking his pretty eyes innocently. "Y-yes... thank you..."