𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐱 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐤, 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Stax whined softly, looking so putty and adorable as he did. Tears in his eyes. "P-please, daddy..."

[Name] bit his lips hard as he looked at his partner. God, Stax looks so pretty being all wrecked like this. "Please what, baby? Tell daddy what you want?"

"Move!" Stax hisses as [Name] chuckled at his frustrated face. [Name] moved his hips so that only the head of his cock was caught at Stax's sensitive entrance. Stax sobbed at the feeling of his oversensitive hole being teased, crying when [Name]'s cock moved.

[Name] snapped his hips back in, giving what Stax wanted. Rather pleased to hear Stax sweet moans filling up the room.

Stax weakly wrapped his legs around [Name], tugging [Name] closely as he came inside Stax's ass. Wretching a relieved cry from the other.

Stax moaned, his walls clenching down at the warmth filling up his ass when [Name] filled him up to the brim. His legs slid off [Name]'s waist, tired as [Name] pulled out. [Name]'s eyes trailed down in on his partner's wrecked asshole.

"God, you're so beautiful," [Name] praised, smiling upon hearing Stax whined as [Name] looked at Stax's pretty, tear stained face.