𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?

𝐣𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐟 "𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐤" 𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐫, 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Name] chuckled as he hugged the Brislovian.

"Missed me? You just saw me this morning," [Name] laughed as Blok put him down and looked at him, now pouting as Blok muttered how it was still too long.

"Awe, aren't you being clingy, bear," [Name] teased as he then took out the stuffed bear out of his bag. "You left this at my place, by the way."

Blok happily took the teddy bear and hugged [Name] again, yelling out his gratitude.

"Wait... who are you?!?" El Matador asked what was on everyone's mind, only then getting hit by Shakes from the back of his head. "Hey!"

"Sorry about him... but he's right, who is he, Blok?" Shakes asked as Blok looked at his team and grinned.

Blok's next words made both Shakes and North Shaw's jaws dropped at the news.

"Wait... really?!?" Shakes asked after his shock, smiling as North Shaw looked at Blok expectantly. The two grinning when Blok nodded in confirmation.

While the two were celebrating at what Blok had said, the team was left confused until El Matador asked again on what was happening.

"Guys! He is Blok's boyfriend!" Shakes answered. The team's jaws dropped at that.

"WHAT?!?"