𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Chuck? Why are you still doing here?" [Name] asked the Technicali captain. A worried look plastered on his face upon seeing Chuck frozen in his seat.

"[Name]..." Chuck softly muttered, running a hand through his hair as he took the headpiece of the Technicali uniform earlier.

God, why did [Name] have to see him like this? His assistant coach has already had a lot on his plate...

"Chuck... what's wrong?" [Name] asked as he slowly approached Chuck was sitting on the locker room's bench. Hands gripping his hair tightly as he avoided [Name]'s gaze.

"You know that you can tell me anything, right?" [Name] softly said.

"I'm always here to listen, Chuck," [Name] told as he took a seat beside Chuck and gently took Chuck's hands away from his hair. Intertwining their hands together, [Name] then squeezed Chuck's hand.

With those words and the small affection, Chuck couldn't stop himself from breaking down.

Chuck threw himself in [Name]'s arms, hiding his face on the other man's chest as he sobbed.

"I can't take it anymore, [Name]!" Chuck sobbed. "Why can't Toni just appreciate us? I just want to be appreciated damn it!"

[Name] could only hug Chuck tightly.