𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐡

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬, 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Name] couldn't stop the tired sigh leave his lips as he felt Shakes elbowed him and pointed at the scene in front of them, North Shaw and Liquido butting heads like usual.

"What are they saying?" [Name] asked, shaking his head in both disappointment and amusement as he continues to watch.

One was one of the best defenders in the superleague and the other was one of the fastest midfielders, and the two were acting more like a child than his two years old niece!

"I knew they were rivals but I didn't think of... this," [Name] gestures as Shakes laughed beside him.

"Oh brother, it is so much worse than this," Cool Joe pipes in. "These two are like... like..." He trails off as he tried to come with something to compare the two rivals.

"Like children?" [Name] offhandedly says as Cool Joe nodded at his comparison.

"Yeah, they are pretty much like children, brother," Cool Joe says, crossing his arms and watching North and Liquido begin pushing each other and yelling surfer lingo that everyone doesn't doubt were insults.

"This is getting ridiculous," [Name] sighs as North and Liquido's insults got longer and louder. "Children I tell you."