𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐥 / 𝐫𝐤𝟖𝟎𝟎 - 𝟔𝟎, 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐭: 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Connil was... he was a mere copy of Connor.

Connil was an Rk800, the same series as Connor, but he was still a copy. A duplicate.

Connil wasn't one to think about these type of stuff as he tries to forget what he had almost done before Connor awakened him. But sometimes Connil feels... he felt like he wasn't his own person.

Sure, Connor wasn't the first one of the Rk800 models as Connor was Rk800-51 while Connil was Rk800-60. The series number was different but people in the precinct sometimes forget that.

Connil normally doesn't care about him getting called as Connor as the older android was his predecessor as well as Connor arrived first in the DPD. But Connil still felt worse whenever it happens. It reminded him that he... that he was almost not a person of his own.

Well, not everyone.

"Hey Connil!" Connil was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard [Name] called him over. The detective smiling at him while holding his coffee.

"You okay there, love?" [Name] asked. Connil nodded and softly smiled.

"Yes, I'm fine," Connil had said. Warmth spreading through out his body from [Name]'s endearing smile.