𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐚, 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Shakes' narrowed his eyedsangrily as he discreetly looked at the two Invincible United players talking to each other.

Normally, Shakes wouldn't care much on whatever that team are scheming unless it was illegal. But today, Shakes couldn't help but feel a bitter feeling running through him as he watches Skarra drag [Name] away.

A few seconds ago, [Name] had approached him even though the two were in rivaling team, Shakes had some decent enough relationship with [Name].

Syre, the other sometimes gets on his nerves and Shakes was sure that he, too, annoys [Name] at times. But the two seemed to have a mutual understanding relationship with each other.

So, when [Name] was dragged away from him by Skarra, Shakes couldn't peel his eyes off Skarra getting a bit too close on [Name]'s face as he was telling the other man something.

Perhaps Skarra was berating the other but Shakes couldn't stop the bitter feeling again as he saw [Name] laugh at whatever Skarra just told him and even took a step close to the other. The gap between the two seemed to be little at this point.

Shakes continued to stare, and he felt bitter. Absolutely bitter.