𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧?

𝐬𝐜𝐩-𝟎𝟑𝟓, 𝐬𝐜𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Name] wanted to die. Well, not really, but he wanted to get out of the containment cell he was unfortunately trapped in despite no matter how many times he begs at the doors to open.

But truly unfortunate for [Name], his colleagues were absolute fucking assholes. [Name] fully knows that they weren't in the SCP's control as they turn a blind eye!

This is why he preferred to just be locked up in his lab while they suffer on researching SCPs.

"Doctor," [Name] heard a charming voice cooed beside him. Snapping his head towards the direction of the voice, [Name] awkwardly shuffled away from the man wearing a white porcelain comedy mask.

"Uhh, you're getting too close there," [Name] chuckled as he internally screamed when the man being puppet by SCP-035 was near him. Again...

"Well, I want to be close to you," SCP-035 purred. [Name] sweating at that.

"So, do you come here often?" SCP-035 flirted. More internal screaming from [Name].

"Um... I work here...?" [Name] awkwardly answered as he tried to back away from the SCP who unfortunately, got into his space again.

[Name] doesn't even know why this SCP was too obsessed with him.