𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"[Name]," Chuck softly sobbed. Chuck can feel his entire body was shaking, quivering as he tried to gather his breath. Chuck was tired. So, so tired. "P... please..."

"Tired, Chipperson?" [Name] asked, looking at the tired and quivering man underneath him. "Want me to stop?"

Chuck shook his head in disagreement, still wanting to continue on. Despite his body screaming at him to let it rest, Chuck was stubborn and wanted to go through all of this.

"You're so cute," [Name] softly murmured as he kissed Chuck's head. "But don't force yourself if you're tired, okay?"

Chuck whimpered, his body shaking from overstimulation. He gave [Name] a beautiful teary eyed look, nodding as [Name] sent a soft smile his way.

With Chuck agreeing to press on forward, [Name] continued to pump two fingers in and out Chuck's hole. Adding another one after a while which made Chuck moan and sobbed. No doubt sensitive as they had been going at it for a while.

"Chuck, are you alright?" [Name] asked, rather worried for his partner as he watches Chuck breathe heavily as his finger curled against the bedsheets.

Chuck only sent [Name] a shaky smile and nodded. "P... please... go on..."