𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦

𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐚, 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Come on, angel," [Name] sighs as he watches Shakes glare at him. "You're still mad about that?"

"Your team specifically targeted Dancing Rasta! Of course, I'm mad!" Shakes yelled as [Name] let out another sigh. Seems like Shakes was still angry at Invincible United using the knowledge of Thor's dirty tackling Rasta to get the spot on the superleague final. It wasn't even his fault, damn.

"Angel," [Name] started as he look at Shakes, a frown on his lips. "I can't control my team, you know? I'm not the captain and besides, I never even targeted your captain."

"Right..." Shakes sighed. [Name] was right. Dooma was the captain and [Name] never targeted Rasta nor did any dirty plays on the game. "I... I'm... sorry..."

"It's fine, angel," [Name] shrugs as he awkwardly pats Shakes' back. "How's your captain anyways?"

"He's fine now," Shakes said, a bit amused on [Name] awkward efforts to comfort him.

"Cool," [Name] says, don't know what to do anymore. Hesitantly, he wraps an arm around Shakes. "How about you? You okay?"

Seeing [Name] be awkward and nice seemed to bring warmth on his chest as Shakes chuckled. Maybe he was a bit too harsh on him.