𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝐚𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐮, 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hm? Welcome home Taka-chan!" [Name] greeted as he looked away from the television and smiled at Takanobu. "How was work?"

"Fine..." Takanobu softly answered as he sent a soft smile towards his short husband.

"That's good to hear! Now, come here you big teddy bear," [Name] chuckled as he patted the space beside him on the couch.

Takanobu wasted no time to head over and sit beside [Name], his form immediately relaxing as he immediately hugs his husband.

"Miss you..." [Name] heard Takanobu mutter which made him giggle at how adorable his tall husband.

"I miss you too, Taka-chan!" [Name] said as he softly patted Takanobu's arms around him. Feeling the taller male tighten his hold onto his, [Name] could only shake his head and laugh.

God, even after few years of being together and married, Takanobu was still just a giant teddy bear. He doesn't deserve this soft man at all.

"Hey, Taka-chan?" [Name] called out to the male hugging him. Takanobu only hummed and cuddled him closer as a reply.

"You're still the same," [Name] mused which made Takanobu look at him confusedly, not understanding what he meant.

[Name] only kissed Takanobu's lips in reply.