He's different

Hi I'm Addy and yes I am using my own name in a fanfiction because I can. so this is my first fanfiction and yes let's just watch this crash and burn.

WARNING THIS MIGHT BE TRIGGERING

Addy's POV:

Just do it Addy. I kept repeating in my head, just kick the stool. no one cares about you anyway. My neck was tied tight with rope. Rope that was tied around the ceiling fan. I wanted to end this. My sad excuse for a life. I couldn't take it anymore.

I'm17 years old and I have been in 27 homes already I got kicked out of 15 of them because I am in no shape or form religious, all of the others for several reasons let's just go through a list

1- I constantly talk about tattoos, I really want one if I live a minute more

2- I use sharpies to draw fake tattoos on myself

3- I make REEEAAALLLLYY stupid jokes about religion

4- I'm really self-consciouscabout my looks

5- I refuse to open up about my feelings

6-I try to show no emotions and it can be kinda creepy a times

Back to the whole kick the stool thing. I was about to do it just when the headmaster of the orphanage busted into my room and nearly fainted, not my ideal way to go out.

"get in the hall, some mexican is looking to adopt, and if he doesn't adopt you" I think she means when he doesn't adopt me " I will talk to you about your rope usage." she walked out of the room; i heard hear mumble "emo freak" as she walked out. I always hated that bitch, and she hated me.

I slowly walked out of my cell/room to see almost 10000 girls swarming him, more like fifty, but I don't have a good concept of what a crowd looks like.

"LINE UP GIRLS" the headmaster boomed right behind me."YOUNGEST TO OLDEST NOW" I think I'm deaf now but that's fine I'm cool, I'm good. I slowly drag myself to where all of the seventeen year olds are. I stick out like a sore thumb. I am wearing all black and dark winged eyeliner, while all of the other girls are wearing badazzeled leggings or some shit like that.

The headmaster introduced the mexican as Jaime but it's pronounced Hime. He seems cool, not a rich white dad looking for someone to show off like a trophy, also not an old lady who has no clue how to take care of children. Now I kind of want to be adopted by him, maybe he would stick. I saw the headmaster whisper something and then point to me. I think that it's about the whole "tried to take my own life" thing but it could be something else.

Jaime pulled a couple of girls to talk with him in the interview room. A couple of girls had left because they didn't want to be adopted by him, and others had left because they couldn't take standing for that long. I, on the other hand didn't move an inch; i want this guy to adopt me, he's different.