I Don't Know the Awkward Stranger to my Right or to my Left for that matter.

Hi. Updating things, doing stuff, typing things.

When I had woken up I realized that by now I didn't even know what state I was in, and for some reason the scared me. I wanted to ask someone who knew. At that moment I noticed Jaime, still fast asleep in his bunk. I reached up to Mike's bunk above me and grabbed the first clothing item that I could feel, I knew that they would smell really bad. Almost as karma I pulled out his boxers, but I threw them at Jaime anyway. At first he didn't react, and then the smell set in. He jumped out of his bed and landed on the floor. "Why on earth did you feel the need to do that?" Jaime questioned

"Hey Hime Time what state are we in" I asked completely ignoring his question.

"Indiana why do you care?" SHit. Talk about my least favorite state. I was born there and I had immediate family there. They refused to take care of me because they thought that I was a Satan child because they blame the way my parents went out on me. Yes a two year old can hang two ropes from ceiling fans now. But for some reason they still got papers informing them about who I was living with, and where they were. Well, in my last paper it said that the man who adopted me was in a band named Pierce the Veil. Now they are in Indiana.

There was a knock on the door of the tour bus, and I had a feeling that I knew who it was. Rick, the security guy was on the other side of the door that Jaime opened. All of the other guys were sleeping. I peered over Jaime's shoulder and saw my dad's side of the family lined up behind Rick.

In that moment seeing all of them brought some sort of feeling over me. I felt like the lovechild of the Hulk and Loki, a perfect storm.

I pushed past Jaime and Rick must've seen the anger in my eyes because he moved out of the way. I looked all of them straight in the eyes "So have you fuckers got something to say, or do want to blame me for my parent's death again" all of my cousins were glaring at me, and my aunts and uncles were glaring at me. My grandparents weren't there; thank God because I didn't hate them at all. They were still silent and Jaime was frozen. I saw that they brought wood small statues of Jesus with them. "What is this a fucking exorcism, you Jesus freaks need to chill, It's almost like you are all in a cult." Still no response. I grabbed my aunt's wood figurine of Jesus and ran into the bus. They all followed me. I unlocked the hatch on the ceiling and climbed to the roof. instead of following me up there they stood outside the bus and watched. I slammed the wood Jesus to the side and broke it in half. I heard the hatch behind me saw Jaime climb onto the roof.

"Addy, sweetie,please stop. they're not worth your time" Jaime comforted me and pulled me into an embrace. I then started to weep hysterically. "Shhhh baby, please. I can't stand seeing you sad" Jaime whispered to me. I looked off of the side of the bus and noticed that they were all gone. they haden't even said a word to me. Just like they always do.

"I need some time to be alone Jaime, please understand" He nodded and let me out of the tight squeeze.

I wanted to be away from people who knew anything about my past, so I did something that I had wanted to do since I went on tour with all of the guys. I decided to go into the regular ticket line. I made sure to hide my VIP pass. I stood in line behind this girl who was talking to the people in front of her, and I didn't want to interrupt their conversation, also I hate talking to people, but I wanted to push myself. She stopped talking to the people in front of her and turned to me. "Hey your earrings are rad" She said very enthusiastically.

"thanks they're fake gauges" I said with a small smile. We ended up talking for about an hour first about stretching out ears, and then talking about how cool it was that we were both seeing PTV for the first time, and how we were both way too excited. I may have lied about how many times I lied about seeing PTV, but I would make up for it later. She reminded me of a mix of Alex Gaskarth and Vic Fuentes. She said that I could be Jaime's child, the irony in that statement hit me hard.

They started to let people into the venue and I felt that I could do better than just seeing the show with her. "Hey, it's Mackenzie right" she nodded "how would you feel if I said I could do better than just seeing the band" I asked, and she looked like she had just had a prank pulled on her. I got really close to her ear and whispered "maybe even touching." at that comment she screamed and took my hand.

"I have no clue what you mean but take me with" I smiled at her comment, and knew that I had just made a new friend, Jaime would be proud of me.

Ayo please vote and comment.