Why is your shirt off

Hi, so writing let's do that thing now yes.

I had been sitting in the shower crying for about five minutes. I heard some light footsteps outside the shower. I just hoped that it wasn't Justin, and if it was him I would probably punch him in the face and not regret a second of it. The person pulled back the curtain and I just curled up into a smaller ball in the corner. Instead of saying anything the person just sat next to me and rapped his arms around me, and as soon as he did that I could tell that it was Vic. His muscles have a certain feel to them. "Why does it hurt so bad" I ask him, not wanting a real answer

"I am so sorry about everything that has happened to you, you deserve none of it, Justin can be kind of a douche sometimes" Vic responded.

"I want to get revenge" I stated filled with rage.

"I actually have a better idea" I could tell that Vic really wanted to help me, so I just nodded. He pulled me out of the shower; him being wet as well. He led me by his bunk and took off his shirt and pants, because they were wet, at least I think. Damn he was ripped; I couldn't help but stare a lot. He then put on a large hoodie and some shorts. "Do you want to borrow something?" Vic asked smirking lightly. I giggled and nodded as I pulled off my shirt and pants. In this moment I had no clue if Vic was actually flirting with me or if he just thought that this was a friend thing. I didn't know which one I wanted to happen honestly. He thew me a big hoodie and a pair of shorts.

What happened next was very unpredictable. Vic put his hand up to my cheek, and just looked into my eyes. He leaned in and I leaned in as well. Our lips started to move in sync with each other. It way the most perfect situation of my life.

We ended up making out a lot. We didn't even say anything when we stopped he just held me tight in his arms, and I never wanted to be let go.

Sorry this was kinda short. please comment and vote! Also photo creds to @gayticktack