I don't even know what to title this shit

Hey everyone, so there shouldn't be smut in this chapter, so people who don't like reading smut can read an actual chapter now. If you didn't read the smut then all that you missed is Tony and Addy doin-the-do.

Jaime's POV:

There was a lot of loud moaning from a room down the hall. I couldn't tell who's it was. I just assumed that it was Mike and his girlfriend Alysha. She lived nearby and then fucked whenever it was inconvenient for me. I honestly didn't mind; they were in love, and now they were just making it very obvious. I soon realized that they weren't stopping anytime soon.

I walked downstairs so that I could finish my reading. I was reading the Maze Runner series and I was on the kill order. I totally ship Newtmas.

About ten minutes later Mike walked downstairs. "You were louder then usual today Mike" I commented.

"I thought that was Vic. I was trying to Skype my mom, but she soon felt uncomfortable because of all of the moaning coming from her son. On the other hand, she's happy that her son isn't a virgin." I laughed at Mike's comment. Mama Fuentes was the best.

"What are you guys talking about, I'm trying to sleep" It was Vic who said that.

I gave Mike a concerned look, he looked sorry for me. "You might want to teach you daughter some morals." Mike said, on the edge of laughing his ass off.

I took a deep breath and walked upstairs. There was no way that this was actually happening. I was going to kill Tony. He didn't hurt Addy, but this isn't what I meant.

I walked into Tony's room, half expecting to see genitals flying everywhere, but they were just sleeping. Well Addy was, Tony was just looking at her. I could see that he really loved her. I was surprised that I wasn't mad when I saw him. I wanted them to be happy, and this seemed to be the easiest way for that to happen. Tony saw me, he immediately looked really scared; like I was going to slit his throat.

"Well, you didn't hurt her. That's for sure" I whispered before walking out of his room.

Addy's POV:

I woke up because I could actually hear Tony's heartbeat. I looked up at him, and he looked like he had just seen a ghost. "Tony! Tony! what's wrong babe?" I asked him. He looked surprised that I was awake.

"Jaime knows, h-he knows what we did." Shit. Well, this was the last thing that I wanted. I panicked and literally rolled out of bed. I landed on the floor with a hard thump. Tony looked over the side of the bed and started to giggle hysterically. He looked so adorable. Like a little turtle, like my little turtle. "Need some help there?" He asked, holding back even more laughter. I just shook my head and sat up. I have now learned how to walk on my stumps, so I hobbled over to where most of my clothes were. I was wearing one of Tony's shirts and underwear, but that was it. I put on my pants, and propped myself up in my wheelchair.

Tony was still laying in bed, just staring at me. I slowly wheeled out of the room, "Hope to do that again Perry," I commented with a wink.

He just blushed and nodded.

Tony's POV:

Shit man, I'm in love. Truly in love. Just the mention of her name makes my heart flutter. Her perfect curly hair, the way she accidentally snorts when she giggles, the way she prefers wearing guys' clothes because they are more her style, her voice, her personality, her everything. She is just so perfect. I picked myself up out of bed, and got dressed, again. I put on a loose tank-top and some skinny jeans and walked downstairs.

I thanked the lord that Jaime wasn't there. Mike and Vic were just playing Mario Kart. I walked over to them and sat down next to Vic.

"Hey there Tony, or should I say Tone Bone" Vic commented with a snicker.

"So you heard"

"Who didn't" Mike added.

"Well, that's not what I came down here to talk about. I want to do something special with Addy, just to show her how much I care" I wanted their input the Fuentes brothers tended to both be quite Romayos.

"Well, Jaime is actually going out to buy her a prosthetic legs so I feel like that will be kind of a gid surprise" Vic informed me, and Mike nodded along. Wow I guess you could say that that's a big step. I just needed to get that out.

"What about a picnic, ladies love picnics" MIke suggested.

"That's an amazing idea!" I yelled before running back into my room. This was going to be the best date ever.