Tell me the truth.

Hey Everyone so I probably won't update everyday because school, so yeah.

Alex slowly sat up. His nose had stopped bleeding by now, and he was still in shock after what happened."WHAT THE FUCK JAIME" Alex basically burst. Jaime didn't even look sorry; everything about this situation was strange.

"Alex are you okay" I whispered to him; he just slowly nodded in response. Everyone was crowded around him, and they all started to back up and give Alex some space. I sat with Alex on the kitchen counter and all of the other guys went into the family room to watch TV.

"So what did you say or do that made Jaime punch you?" I asked Alex.

He hesitated before telling me,"I told Jaime about what happened last night, I told him that you tried to kill yourself. I also might have said that he doesn't care about you, because he didn't tell you that he was in a band." I was shocked, I didn't know what else to expect, but when Alex said it i actually stopped breathing for a second.

Jaime walked over a couple seconds later, he said that he wanted to talk to me. I followed him into my room. He sat down on the bed, and I sat next to him. "Addy, before we get into a fight about both of us doing stupid things, and hiding things from each other. I realize that I don't even know you that well, and that makes me a shit father, so I want to spend a day just with you, and get to know you a lot better." Instead of asking me to spend a day with me ti was more forced, but I honestly didn't mind.

"Okay so should we go to the mall, or the zoo." I am obviously not good at planning to spend time with people in any way shape or form.

"WHY NOT BOTH" Jaime yelled in my ear, I jumped and he laughed at my reaction. I've only been with this guy for a couple of days and he was already hard to keep up with.

"When should we go" I asked as quietly as possible, hoping that if I was quiet that Jaime would be quiet as well.

"WHY NOT NOW" Jaime practically screamed. After that he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder before running downstairs.

"The fucks going on" Tony asked right before Jaime sprinted out of the house with me over his shoulder. He basically threw me into the passenger seat of his car and then ran around to the other side.

"So where do you like to shop?" Jaime asked. I honestly didn't know. The last time I really went shopping was when I was about, well, never.

"Um I like to shop at stores, I think, could you please just show me some stores" He giggled at my response.

"I think I have some things in mind" Jaime said, his tone of voice made me very concerned.

When we arrived at the mall there were so many people, and so many stores. It was so overwhelming. I honestly was about to run back to the car just when Jaime grabbed my hand and pulled me into the nearest Forever 21. I looked at him very confused. He just shrugged and said" so this obviously isn't your style, so do you want to just walk around unto your find a place that you like." I nodded and pulled him out of the glitter infested store.

We wondered aimlessly for hours, more like an hour but whatever. We stopped at a pretzel stand and while Jaime was ordering I looked around at other stores to see if any looked at least a little bit interesting, and then I saw it. The perfect combination of black and band t-shirts. I looked at the sign and it read "Hot Topic." Jaime handed me my pretzel, and he noticed that I was staring at the store.

"I thought you might like this place" Jaime said as I practically pulled him into the store. I walked around the store picking up almost every shirt that I could get my hands on every time Jaime saw a Pierce The Veil shirt he would comment about how stupid they are and that he would do the lead singer. When we got to the register Jaime made sure to tell me that I would be seeing these people on a regular basis and that it might be creepy if every time I saw Alex I was wearing an All Time Low t-shirt. Honestly I couldn't care less if it creep-ed them out. I am a fan and there is no way I was going to hide that.

Jaime took me back to the car "SO THE ZOO NOW" Jaime asked as i was staring to drift off to sleep. When I woke up we were back at the house; he picked me up bridal style and walked into the house I heard Vic and Tony and some other guy yelling at each other about mario cart, and I was tempted to wake up just for that, but it just wasn't worth it.

"I had a lot of fun today Addy" Jaime whispered as he kissed my forehead and tucked me in bed "also i'm just saying that we are hanging out with sleeping with sirens tomorrow and I just want to make sure that you will coordinate your merch" he whispered even quieter