So, there's Tony...

Why hello there, it's been almost 8 hours since I've updated I feel like that's an appropriate interval to update at, I'm kidding. ALSO feel free to critique my writing I know that I'm not the best, and I want to be a tattoo artist when I get older, but writing never hurts anyone. SO LETS BEGIN CHAPTER 3

The car ride to Jaime's house was anything but awkward. We sang Fall Out Boy, and to my surprise he knew every single word to every song. I started to get a little concerned when he was strumming the bass part; there was no way that this guy just memorized all of Pete's parts. Only awkward middle-scholar's do that. I stopped the music "if you don't mind me asking, why in god's name do you know all of the bass parts to all of the Fall Out Boy songs that we have played so far?"

"I can just feel it" He responded before doing this weird shoulder movement and headbanging a couple of time. I didn't question it; I've been with weirder.

Jaime's POV:

I was so worried when she asked me about the bass parts. I don't want to tell her that I am in a band. It just doesn't feel like the right time maybe later. What am I thinking I NEED TO TELL HER SOON BEFORE SHE FINDS OUT ON HER OWN. I already know all the shit that she's been through, and the last thing that I want is for her to really start to trust me and I just drop bomb on her.

We were at my house. Addy didn't waste a second; she immediately ran into my house. The door wasn't locked; that meant that Tony is probably over drinking all of my beer. Great...

Addy's POV:

I sprinted into Jaime's house and to my surprise I wasn't stopped by the door, that's a first. I started to walk around his house. Nice Family room, big ass TV and recline chairs, this was already the best house that I had ever been in. I ran to the kitchen, there was a lot of taco meat and beer in the fridge. This house will be more fun when I'm 21. I sighed and opened the freezer, inside there was an ice-cream tub with a note on it, it read "for Tony" I put the ice cream back in the freezer because I am not Tony.

"Your room is upstairs, turn left and first door on your right." Jaime yelled from the car. I ran upstairs and ran into my room.

"You're not Jaime" a guy with a lot of tattoos said while sitting on my bed.

I nearly jumped and hit the ceiling."Who the fuck are you" I asked as calmly as possible.

"Who the fuck are you" He retorted.

"I asked you first"

" I asked you second"

I sighed and sat down next to him."I'm just going to assume that you are Tony based on the Ice cream stains on your well, everywhere." Tony and I both laughed at that.

"Well yes I am Tony, and why are you looking through Jaime's things"

"I think I'm technically his... daughter now." I hesitated on the word daughter it always sounded weird to me.

Tony threw his arm around men "WELCOME TO THE PRECIADO FAMILY" Tony yelled.

Tony seemed really nice, but at this point I was tired as fuck, so I just layed down practically on Tony. He was very confused at first"shhhhhhh just accept it" i whispered into Tony's ear as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Tony's POV:

So this girl is sleeping on me well okay then. I didn't want to move and wake her up but at the same time I really needed to pee, and it would be very difficult not to pee on her in this state. I saw Jaime walk by the door so I half whisper/yelled over to him.

"Tony what the fuck are you doing with my daughter??" Jaime asked, he actually looked kinda pissed off.

"She fell asleep on me and I really need to pee, please help me Jaime. It's going to pour out soon," I pleaded Jaime.

"Move over you idiot" Jaime then took my place on the bed as I sprinted to the bathroom.