Bowling is stupid anyway

Hey there, so sorry I haven't been updating lately, it's because I have an orchestra audition on Monday and I want to do well. Please comment and vote, so that I can get input on my writing so that it gets better. (Sorry this wasn't bolder, I'm writing this on my phone and I don't know how to make things on my phone bold)

Today all of the guys had a day off from tour, and we all wanted something fun to do. I asked if I could hang out with Justin, preferably alone. Instead of that Jaime said that we could all go bowling, together, as a group, as in not alone. I wasn't keen on the whole group part, but it would do.

I didn't bother looking fancy so I put my hair in a messy bun, I didn't wear much makeup, and I was wearing an All Time Low hoodie with ripped black skinny jeans.
Tony walked over to my bunk and sat down next to me. "So whatcha doin?" Tony asked sounding like a five year old. "I'm just getting ready, and now I'm ready. So let's go!" I yelled before pulling Tony out of the bus. We skipped to to the bowling alley, hand in hand. We both looked fucking mental, but it was fun.
When we got to the bowling alley all of the guys were already there, but there was an eerie silence to the scene. I walked over to the scoreboard to see when I was going. I was going sixth right before Gabe and after... after, I had no clue. The letters put in were AGF no one in the bands had those initials. I turned around and asked Tony who it was, and he just shrugged in response. I turned to Jack and asked him who AGF was, but before I could finish Justin interjected. "This is my girlfriend, her name is Angela, we've been dating for a year now" I was speechless to say the least; I could actually feel my heart stop. I looked over to Jaime, but he didn't hear what Justin said. I then looked at Vic, and he was giving me a concerned look. I felt tears coming into my eyes, but before I could be seen crying; I rushed out of the alley. Tears were trailing down my cheeks and I just wanted it to all end. Maybe things would've been a lot easier if Jaime did give me up, and I went to live with another cat lady that doesn't know how to take care of actual human beings.
I ran into the bus and sprinted to the small shower in the back. I could hear footsteps behind me, but it was too late for me to care. I turned on the shower, but I didn't bother taking off my clothes.
I looked so pathetic, just sitting in the back of a shower, sobbing to the point where it would make sense if I was dehydrated. Why did Justin do this? He said that he liked me, but he has a girlfriend. HE SAID THAT HE LIKED ME BUT HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND.