you're the Alex?

I woke up with someone's arms around me, this needs to stop happening. I sat up and looked at him. Then I remembered what happened last night, and how Alex had saved me. I continued to look at his face when something clicked in my head. Alex, and he was yelling at someone named Jack before it happened. "Alex William Gaskarth" I whispered and he opened his eyes.

"that's me" he replied with a groggy tone. I tried not to flip shit, but I can say that it was pretty hard. I then remembered all the names that Jaime had said were coming to the party I remember hearing all of the names from All Time Low and Sleeping with Sirens, and probably Oli Sykes, but Oli could be the neighborhood hobo for all I know.

"Why does Jaime know all of these famous band people, is he like a producer or something?" I questioned Alex.

"Just research Pierce the Veil, then I think that things will become more clear." Alex stated before walking out of the room.

Alex POV

I walked downstairs to see all of the guys very hungover trying to make breakfast. "Hey you guys" no response, just more clanging dishes everywhere. I then realized that the only way to get their attention was to make a big deal out of it. I grabbed two pans and jumped on top of the table. Jack saw what I was doing and tried to stop me, I was very thankful that him trying to jump on me while hungover did not work. I started to smash the two pans together.

Mike and Justin fell over, and Jaime started to yell at me. I don't think that he was hungover.

"Alex what the actual fuck do you think that you are doing?!" Jaime yelled "you might wake Addy up." For some reason that comment really pissed me off.

"Oh so you care about her now? huh enough to care that she almost took her own life last night, and if it wasn't for me she would be dangling in the bathroom, thinking that no one cared about her" Jaime started to break down, but I wasn't backing off. "Oh you must care about her so much that you must've told her that you were in a band, so that I wouldn't have to leave her with the comment, just research Pierce the Veil" I was basically screaming by then. Jaime wasn't even looking at me anymore. His hands were in fists. I almost knew what was going to happen next; Jaime punched me square in the nose.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON DOWN HERE." I heard a girl's voice yell. shit.

Addy's POV:

I ran down the stairs and saw Jaime just looking at me and then at Alex. I ran to Alex's side." Tony get me an ice pack, Vic get em a towel" I went into mom mode, this happens where I see someone get hurt. I could feel everyine's eyes on me. What did Alex say before Jaime punched him, and why was it so important.