Forget Regret

Do people ever learn what to put here after they continue to write stroies or am I just a hopeless case.

When I woke up Vic's strong arms were rapped around me. I wondered if any of the other guys had seen. I soon remembered what I had done with Vic last night. We made out, but I hope that there was nothing more. I soon realized that I was not at all attracted to Victor Vincent Fuentes. I was desperate last night.

I slipped out of Vic's bunk and stood up right in front of Tony. He gave me a confused look, so I just told him what happened. "Wait so were you guys wet when you were making out, like with your hair and everything." Tony asked. I just started to laugh hysterically. Tony always managed to brighten my day with his adorable little comments. He started to laugh along, but he really wanted the answer.

"Tony if you care so much why don't you try making out with Vic after you took a shower" I answered sarcastically.

"Will do" Tony said, if he was telling the truth then I wanted to see that take place.

I walked out of the bus and saw Kellin dancing in the parking lot of the venue. I pulled out my phone and started to record it. Honestly this was priceless. He wasn't even wearing headphones. I skipped up to him, and without missing a beat he started to do-see-do with me. "Ayo child, what's up" he questioned

"Well I'm just bored at a venue, how about you?"

"You would think me being the lead singer at a band would not get bored at a venue, but alas I am very bored." I nodded at his response, and then I got an idea.

"We should film a youtube video!" I exclaimed. Kellin nodded and I pulled out my phone. We ran around the venue and got a couple of boxes to set my phone on, then Kellin tweeted out to see if people had any questions.

Hi sorry to interject but the format for this is I will write out the question and I will put an A or K to tell you who is saying what, so let's continue.

Q1- If you could marry any band member of any band who would it be?

K- Vic, definitely, he just seems like the wife material.

A- Andy Hurley, I don't know he seems to have his life together

Q2- What lyrics really changed your life?

K- I don't know I feel like almost all lyrics have a least a slight effect on me.

A- Well I think that it was along the lines of "I want to give you sexual rabies, Gimme that sweet, sweet monkey vagine"

K-You're disgusting.

A-I try.

Q3- What was your favorite part of tour so far?

K-Just meeting all of the fans, and getting to know the people that have helped us get to this point.

A- Well I almost fucked-(Back to normal format) but before I could finish my sentence Vic came and sat next to me and Kellin.

"Hey Addy can I talk to you alone" he asked, standing up. I followed him to a quiet part of the venue.

"Listen, Vic, last night was a huge mistake" After I said that he did a huge sigh of relief, and then he commented. "All I really wanted to do was write a song with you, and help you confront Justin, but for some reason my lips had a different idea." I giggled a little.

"Glad to see that we are on the same page; I have a new plan for tour. Don't have a relationship with any other band members" I knew that not dating band members in the long run would help, but that's probably not going to happen when Josh Dun exists.

Vic held out his hand"Forget" he stated "Regret" I said as I shook his hand.

Hey, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please Vote and Comment!!