Chapter 2

Marik was on his way home from the Cafe. The rain had stopped, but the air felt damp. He bundled into his jacket, the air breezing through. The coldness went through him. He shivered.

He then met an alley. It then felt familiar. Examining closely, he noticed that exact alley.

It was where he met Bakura.

Of course. The beginning of battle city. That's where they settled the deal that never happened. It was hard to forget it. "My Name is Marik.." He remembered.

" Perhaps there is a way we can work together..." Bakura had responded.

Too many memories of that day came to his head. Why did he feel a weird feeling when he thought of Bakura? He thought as he looked around. Suddenly he realized, his purple eyes glowing.

He loved him.

Marik had fallen in Love with Bakura. There was a chance he would feel the same...if he was still here...

Marik sighed, soon falling to the ground. Hot tears flashed down his eyes. He missed Bakura. He admitted it.

He cried through the alley. His cries echoed through the alley. He wanted Bakura. But there was no one any longer than the amazing Bakura who was willing to help him.

Marik soon found himself fast asleep on the wet alley ground. It was cold, he had nothing to keep him warm but hi jacket.

He laid limp on the ground, dreaming of his true loves return.

....That may never come to be.