Chapter 13

After two days, Marik was able to be freed from the hospital, but needed special help. Bakura of course.

Bakura slowly lifted Marik out of the bed and put an arm around him for support, just in case. He was sore, his wounds hurt.

"When we get home, I'm sleeping." Marik said. A chuckle came out of Bakura, "sure. "

When they left the hospital, they started walking in the town of Domino City. Passing buildings, such as Kaiba Corp. , the Café, the game shop. And just ahead, was Yugi and the Pharaoh.

"Marik!" Yugi shouted happily. The Pharaoh followed behind, quietly. "Hi Yugi.." Marik said with a gentle smile.

"What happened to you?" He asked, seeing Marik's wounds, then putting his gaze to Bakura. "B-Bakura?!" He shouted.

Bakura smirked, "that's my name~" he said. "And as for him, he got shot. Does that answer anything?" Yugi nodded, unsure.

The Pharaoh stepped up, " I see you came back as well." Bakura looked at him.

"Yes, I did. As did you, Pharaoh. " He replied. They both looked at each other for a moment. " Marik.." Yugi tried I make things now awkward, " How do you feel today?"

He sighed, "sore. It hurts. But Bakura said he'd look after me. " He smiled at Bakura.

" That's good. " Yugi smiled.

Marik nodded. " Well," said Bakura, " we'd better get home. This one needs rest. "

" Oh, of course. Yugi we best be going too. Feel better Marik." The pharaoh said softly with a smile.

"Cmon Marik, lets go home. " Bakura hoisted Marik onto his back and carried him home. Soon after arriving, he laid Marik down on the couch and made him as comfortable as possible. "Comfy? " Bakura asked.
"Yes", nodded Marik, " All I need is you.." He smiled.

Bakura smiled and kissed Marik's cheek. " Don't worry," he said pushing Marik's hair out of his face. " I won't be leaving anytime soon. "