Chapter 7

Marik had awoken in his room. The sun struggled to shine through what seemed to be his curtains. Last night had to have been a nightmare.

Nope.

There was his hand, Bandaged up. It didn't feel as painful. He then felt a sudden warmth. Turning over, he saw Bakura. He'd forgotten that Him and Bakura fell asleep on Marik's bed together. Marik smiled to himself and snuggled up against Bakura, enjoying his warmth. Bakura's eyes then blinked open. He looked down to see Marik against him and smiled. "Morning.." Bakura had greeted. Marik looked up as Bakura's voice ran through him. "Good Morning, Bakura."

"Did you sleep well last night?" Marik nodded. "Yes. I did. What about you?"

Bakura stayed quiet.

"What's wrong..?" Marik asked him sitting up. He followed Marik and sighed. "Were you seriously going to end your life because of me..?" Bakura asked.

Marik looked at him and then down. He wanted to tell him, but there was no easy way he could. "I..just felt empty, Bakura. After Yami was put into his resting place, I was left alone.." Bakura looked at Marik.

"I'm sorry..If it makes you feel any better, you're the first person I visited. "
Marik shrugged. "I suppose it does..but I have a question about Yesterday.."

He looked at the blonde Egyptian, waiting for the question. "Do you feel the same way about me..? I kissed you because I love you. I finally realized that..and if you don't, I understand.." Marik closed his eyes and looked down.

Bakura grabbed ahold of Marik's chin and pulled him in and kisses his lips delicately. "Of course I do, You fool. " He smirked a bit. Marik couldn't help but hug the one he could now call his boyfriend. "C'mon Bakura." Marik said pulling Bakura's arm, "let's make breakfast."

--

Marik had made pancakes with chocolate chips in them. He added orange juice to the side. "What is this?" Bakura asked looking at the meal that was put Infront of him.

"Pancakes! With Orange Juice. My personal favorite. What? You never tried Pancakes before?" Marik put hands on his hips and Bakura shook his head. "Ryou never bothered to make them."

Marik's mouth dropped open. "Eat your friggin' pancakes, Bakura." Marik forces a fork with pancakes on it to Bakura's mouth.

"Marik, I can feed myself you know.."

"I know. But I want you to E.A.T."

" And I W.I.L.L. " Bakura chuckled to himself and ate a portion of the pancake. He chewed and thought about the taste.

"How is It..?" Marik asked hopefully.
Bakura smiled at him. "I like them."
His face glowed with happiness, Bakura smiled a bit at Marik's joyfulness. "I knew you would! Now hurry up. We're going into town today." He said as he started cleaning the kitchen. Bakura watched and finished eating.