Chapter 9

" I beg your pardon?" Bakura asked Marik as they started walking back. "I said I left my phone in the café. I need to get it. "

Bakura paused Marik as he headed back to the Café. "You head back home. I'll go get your phone." Marik smiled and nodded to him.

The closest way to home was to pass an alley. Marik headed down a close one nearby, skipping slightly.

"Looks like we got ourselves a good one, boys...~" said a voice.

"A very nice one~" another had spoken.

Marik turned with a sudden shock. "W-Who's there..?" Laughter filled the alley, evil laughter. Marik shook with fear. Two men came out of the shadows with chains and guns. "Hello there~" said the first, " lovely day isn't it~?" They both were bad, Marik could tell as be started walking backwards. "W-What the frig do you want from me...?" Marik asked.

"Give us your money. Everything!" The second shouted.

"I don't have any money-" Marik was cut off by being pinned against the wall.

"We know you have something on your body. Now hand it over!" the first replied. Marik tried to get free, but he simply couldn't. A gun was then pointed at his neck.

"You don't have any money, a price will be paid~" they both laughed and pulled the trigger...

This was the end...

--

Sorry this is so short, but it late and I'm sleepy XD I will attempt to update as fast as possible. Keep the comments my duelists~!