Foward

A man walked into a house. Taking a look at the pictures, he saw a blonde Egyptian in front of many famous places of the world. He was seen in front of the Colosseum, The Eiffel Tower, Big Ben of London, Pyramids of Egypt, and many other places. The blonde was with a tall girl, also tan, with black hair. And the other, a tall, bald man with a tattoo near his left eye. The man smiled and walked around the house.

Things seemed all clean and in shape. Everything was in order and didn't seem messy. He continued his wanderings of the household. Soon, he entered a bedroom. Walking over, he sat on the bed and felt the sheets.

--

The blonde Egyptian opened his door and entered his home. He breathed happily and removed his jacket, hanging it up on the racket. He walked over to the pictures and smiled at them gently. Then, looking out the window, The sun hit his face. He closed his eyes and felt the warmth hit him.

He then went upstairs and into his bedroom. He was tired and wanted to sleep. Soon opening the door, his eyes widened, seeing the man sitting on his bed. He started to shake.

"Took you long enough.." the man said with a little chuckle.

His eyes started to water and he fell to the ground. "You came back..!" The blonde shouted happily. He ran over and hugged the man. "I'm back, Marik.. for good." The man said. "I've missed you Bakura.." Marik said, hiding his face in Bakura's shoulder. "Hey, I kept my promise. And so did you.." Bakura smiled and pulled Marik in. Both, soon hugging tighter. Marik felt a smile come across his face.

And so, this is where we leave the story to an end. Marik keeping his promise and as did Bakura. Them, soon living happily together. They continued their adventures and continued exploring many landmarks of the world. Marik then realized, that these memories could never go dead, but live on in his heart. Just as he did when Bakura was gone. And that's how he planned to live on. And to be honest, he liked it that way.

FIN