Chapter 3

Marik felt a sudden touch hit him. Someone lifted him off the ground. He slightly opened his eyes to see the figure that carried him, soon closing his eyes from his sleepiness. The figure was warm, making him feel relaxed.

The figure then met Marik's house and plopped Marik gently on his porch and leaned him against the door. "Goodness..look what you've gotten yourself into.." said the figure. He then stood up and walked away. The figure had someone else to visit.

----

Marik awoke the next morning examining where he was. He was asleep in the alley, wasn't he? He stood up and brushed himself off. He then walked to the porch steps and looked around. Who was the one who brought him home...?

Marik was confused. He walked back inside and decided to shower.

The hot water felt good on his cold body. The water dripped down his hair and into his face. He then got out and dressed in warm pajamas and turned on the Television and settled on his couch.

Suddenly the phone rang.

"Hello?" Marik answered.

"Hello? Marik? Are you there?" It was the voice of none other than Yugi Muto.

"Yeah. I'm here. What's up?" Marik waited for the answer.

"Do you mind if I stop by? There someone I want you to see. " Yugi had a little excitement in his tone. Marik nodded then answered, "Sure. Come over whenever. I'll be here."

"Great! I'll be over soon."

Marik thought about who the person Yugi was bringing over. It was probably someone he had already met. Or could it possibly be....?

------

Hi! Who is the person Yugi is bringing over? Oohhh~ don't you just love cliff hangers~? Lol. You'll find out soon enough.

Morgan_ann5