III.

LISA

BLACKPINK Dorm, 2 PM

I woke up to a slight pain in my head. Damn, I can't believe my head betrayed me like this. I barely drank last night!

I begrudgingly got up and fixed my bed. I quickly went to the restroom to brush my teeth and tried to at least wake myself up with some splash of water. ugh, I am not usually this weak. I am soooo blaming that overrated expensive af  wine!

I went to check on Rosie but her room was empty so I figured she must've had some plans today. I'm glad she managed to pull her shit together after last night.

Ahh now that I think about everything that happened, I'm kinda relieved that I didn't have to go through that, not because it's horrible or anything but it's just that I don't think I can handle it.

I've been in a few casual relationships myself but none of those serious ones, like where I had to fight for someone or the likes. I think it's draining, at least energy-wise; physical, mental, emotional and everything else. It's just not for me, at least for now. Who knows, it may or may not change as I grow older.

Besides, being in this industry somehow made me think that I may not be able to experience such beautiful love for quite some time anyway so it'd be good to put it off for now. I've seen my friends in the industry and even my own members go through sneaky meetups and dates, tough forced breakups and endless heartbreaks from relationships that just didn't work. I ain't got the energy for that.

The loud growl of my stomach pulled me out of my thoughts. I went to the kitchen to find some food to munch on. I didn't exactly feel like eating a big breakfast at the moment so I've decided to settle for some apples.

I went back to the room to get my phone and made myself comfortable in our living room. I haven't really thought of my plans for this short break. I only have 2 weeks of actual break because I have some scheduled photoshoots and meetings for my individual gigs during the third week. I'm not complaining though, I'm just grateful I even have all these opportunities handed to me.

I planned to laze around my social media accounts today since I don't really have much to do. I allowed the notifications to roll in as I stood up from the couch to look for the remote of the TV. It's high time that I reunite with my beloved dramas.

As I unlocked my phone, only then did I remember why I turned off my phone yesterday.
ugh this guy just won't leave me alone.

As if on cue, his profile appeared on the screen indicating that he was requesting for a video call with me. I sighed, Here goes.

"Eyyoo!! finally the lovesick girl has decided to spare me some of her precious time!" he loudly exclaimed with all the grand gestures. I figured, from his lounge wear clothes and visible background, he was just gonna be at his apartment today.

"shut up, Bam. Are you actually getting drunk in broad daylight right now?", exasperatedly asked him while rubbing my temples. His energy will be the death of me someday.

He just laughed at me and replied, "Nope, you of all people know how much worse I am when I'm drunk Lisa". I rolled my eyes at this. Don't remind me please, I refuse to be scarred on the first day of my break.

"But seriously though, isn't it the first day of your break?" yes, you want a star for that Mr. obvious?

I nodded and raised an eyebrow at him as if asking him what's up with it.

"Have you considered the ideas I gave you?" he asked, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

I sighed. This is exactly the reason why I was avoiding this guy for almost two weeks now.