XV.

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAREST LILI!!! 

LISA

Lisa's Apartment, 11 PM

Congratulations on your new album oppa! I really love it!! Good luck on your promotions and stay healthy oppa! Fighting!! 💜💜

I smiled after successfully sending the message. I was just finishing my late dinner when I got a message from my mom. It was a video of my cousin crying while my mom was just laughing behind the camera. I was utterly concerned and confused so I asked her about what happened.

My mom then sent another video but this time, my cousin was whining directly at the camera, at me, explaining how the entire Be Album by BTS was very beautiful and that she didn't deserve to be their fan because she was getting that much content and she hasn't been legally buying their stuff and all that..

I shook my head, smiling as I was typing a reply for her. I was greatly relieved hearing this, at least it wasn't a matter of life or death situation that I initially thought it to be.

I checked the date, November 25, 2020. It completely slipped my mind that they were releasing their album today, I just remembered Hoseok oppa telling me about it in one of our recent conversations. He told me that it was a self-produced album this time so surely they worked even harder on it.

I heard my phone ding from the right side of my head so I quickly rolled to lay on my belly and opened my phone. It was a reply from Hoseok oppa.

Please tell me you've at least listened to our title track before you sent that.

ugh, ofc he'd also doubt this.

He has been teasing me since that day at the studio and he'd always jokingly request me to sPaRe BTS a BiT oF yOuR PrECiouS AtTentIOn every chance he gets.

Of course I did! I wouldn't miss the chance to hear my favorite oppa's music ;))

But it was true tho, we got really close with Hoseok oppa since we met that day and I've come to really like their songs ever since I looked into their group a few weeks ago. I like how they turned out to be as big as they are now and it's inspiring for someone like me to work even harder because it makes me think that hardwork will always result to something better than one can ever imagine.

To be honest, I was looking forward to their new release so when I was reminded by my cousin about it, I immediately looked into it. I'm not even lying when I say the entire album was a masterpiece. They once again outdid themselves with another set of songs where each has its own charm but seemingly all of them blend together in a unifying theme of hope and consolation or comfort which is pretty much what the world needs right now.

Personally, I got pretty attached to their title track, Life Goes On. I think the healing vibe that I got from it immediately stuck to me as if it was speaking to me to stay strong amidst everything that is happening. Aside from the song itself, the music video was also a piece of art. There was something very homey and simple to it but I could see that it was also something personal to them as a group.

I must say though, Jungkook really did a wonderful job as the director. I was surprised when I saw it on the description box of the music video 'cause I didn't knew he had it in him nor did I expect anything more from him other than being a talented performer.

Once again, I heard my phone ding beside me.

HAHAHA you're getting pretty good with the sticking up technique, you're a real idol now! I'm proud ❤

OPPAAA!! TT

HAHA but srsly, thank you Lisa!! Your support really means a lot to me 💜

You too, good luck on your hectic schedules and don't forget to rest okay?

 Thank you oppa! You too!

I left my phone on the bed after I sent my reply and got up to change. I was planning to head out tonight, just to have some fresh air for myself. It has been 3 weeks of endless rehearsals, meetings, photoshoots and some more rehearsals and meetings. Our private stage is set on the 30th of January next year and we're preparing for a lot of good stuffs for our fans. I've also been busy with meetings with my sponsor brands and meetings with the management for the possibility of another gig as mentor in Youth with You 3.

Today, I surprisingly finished early. Since I had no other schedules for tomorrow, I thought I could have some time for myself in my apartment which explains why I was currently standing in front of my mirror wearing black long wide pants and gray Fear of God zip-up hoodie over my white cotton tee. I'm prolly gonna zip it all the way up to my neck anyway since it will be really cold outside.I took any black cap I could find, wore my black mask and took my phone with me before I headed for the door. I wore some comfy slippers, informed my housekeeper that I was going out for a bit and headed out.

I was just closing the door when I noticed someone walking past me. I just spared him a look but I had to take another look when I noticed his tattoo sleeved right arm that were furiously swinging as he took big hurried steps. It was that tattoo sleeve again!! That must be the same guy I saw at the parking lot of Vante Center, he had that same vibe!

I don't even know what came over me but I secured the hood of my hoodie over my cap and hurriedly followed after him, focusing all my attention on that swinging sleeved arm that held a black jacket.

I was just curious okay? I wanted to settle my thoughts, whether he was Mr. scary guy or not. If he was... wait but okay, I wouldn't really know if it was him by face but I trust in my confidence on his aura. If he would be intimidating, he was probably that guy in the VIP room then that'd be awkward, considering we were in the same floor of the same building and I caught him doing such thing and that would be awkward if ever I met him often here.

If he wasn't, then maybe I could admire him a bit more and maybe even know who he was.

lol kidding, of course not the latter. I mean.. I think he's a cool guy and attractive too, probably a bit older than me. It's all good. Besides, I could use some crush to keep my life interesting these days.

I was so immersed in convincing myself of this harmless creepy stalking thing I was currently doing, that I haven't noticed that I slowed down and lost him already. I thought he must've rounded any of the corner; the left led to the fire exit, the right led to the elevator.

I semi-sprinted to get to the corner quickly. There was no one on the fire exit side but there was a guy wearing a black bulky jacket with stripes at the shoulder part waiting by the elevator.

I slowly made my way beside the guy in a comfortable distance, holding my head down. From my peripherals, he was on his phone so I thought I should take this chance to look at him without getting noticed.

I quickly looked up at him and back down at the floor.

Hold up. He looks familiar.

I braved myself to look up one more time.