XX.

JUNGKOOK

Busan, December 19

Why do I still keep thinking about that moment at the balcony last night? Seriously Jeon Jungkook? You could've been more considerate!! Ofc she was cold out there!!

Is there any way I could make it up to her? wait

I opened my phone and looked for her contact - BP Lisa

Hi! Sorry about last night. I must've been out of my mind.

- Jungkook

It's already noon time, did they leave Jihwan hyung's place already? Or were they supposed to stay for a few more days here in Busan?

A notification bell sounded from my phone.

What do you mean? I had fun last night! Thanks, by the way!

Of course, she wouldn't think so much about it. From the short time I've spent with Lisa, I could somehow see that she takes care of her friends and she's just really a chill person to be with. Maybe that's the reason why I don't mind being friends with her. I don't usually interact with girls in the industry but I somehow think we could get along well.

I meant the coat! I should've taken better care of you. I already failed as your friend.

I added some crying emoticon of her to appeal with aegyo. She replied quickly after. She must not be busy huh

HAHAHA get over it, Jungkook. I told you I was fine.

I responded with a sulking emoticon and she replied with a GIF of a girl rolling her eyes. I chuckled at this.

By the way, are you still at Jihwan hyung's house? I could drive you guys around Busan today, if you want. Consider this as me trying to make it up to you.

ugh, really Jungkook? That's the best you can think of? be a freaking driver for her?

I was surprised when my phone beeped continuously.

Oh!! I would love that!

I've always wanted to look around Busan and try out the food!!

But sadly, we already left Tom's house, Jungkook.

we left earlier this morning

I'm actually at our practice room right now. It's our break but I have to go in a while.

Thanks for the offer though. I hope next time you offer something like that, you won't mention your coat ;)

I didn't know I was already smiling wide after I read her replies. I felt really good seeing how she was responding enthusiastically. It was just her speaking out her pure intentions innocently but to me, it made her more charming as a person.